Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Every now and then I need to stop and think of all that I should be thankful for. There are so many doggies and kitties without a home to shelter them and a family to love them. I am so blessed to have everything that I need and even more! I'm even thankful for our kitty Toby (he's 19 years old & wakes mom up at 4:30 ish every morning. He thinks its time for breakfast!).
I'm thankful that I'm able to spend some time at my doggy daycare. They must be thankful for me 'cause they have my portrait in one of the playrooms!

And I'm thankful to all my Twitter and FaceBook pals! Thanks for being our friends, baroooo!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Prudence - It's good to be thankful. I'm thankful for my people every time they bring me home from the dog hotel after they've been away for awhile. -Bongo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thankful you are our friend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that I got to meet you! Hello!

    ReplyDelete