Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday (& World Cat Day)!

Since it's World Cat Day, mom thought that I might mention how I put up with share my home with a few kitty cats. (Even I'll admit, Toby's a handsome man cat!)
So today I'll tell you about our Toby cat. He came to mom's place with his pal Mo a little more than 10 years ago, so they were here a while before mom brought me home! They were both about 9 years old when they arrived, so Toby's pushing 20 now! I know that as a puppy, I put those two through their paces, bol! Mo has since gone over the Rainbow Bridge and we know that Toby misses his pal a lot. Even 'tho I'm a dog, I do appreciate what my kitties do to make my life more fun. They keep me on my paws. I have to keep an eye on them in case they get into trouble (or my toy box!). Every now and then I like to claim the whole couch as Prudenceville, but then I'm reminded that I need to share *shaking head*. Of course the best is when I can cadge some of their chow when nobody's looking! Because it's World Cat Day, and we believe every home needs a kitty, we're sharing Spice, pictured below. Mom thinks she's lovely, so who am I to argue?
Spice is one of the lovely kitties waiting fur her forever home at Friends of Linden Animal Shelter in Linden, NJ. You can read more about Spice on her petfinder page! Remember doggy pals, it takes a real dog to appreciate the kitties! Baroooo buddies, thanks fur stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Happy world cat day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy world cat day! Your cat, Toby, is one handsome fella, Pru and thank you for sharing the beautiful Miss Spice, too. Here's hoping she finds a forever home of her own very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy World Cat Day! Those are two beautiful kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    It's been awhile since I've visited and it is so good to see you again! Toby is looking very good for a 20 year old, Prudence! Glad he makes your life more fun even if you have to share the couch and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Prudence. Thanks for visiting us on our day Your kitties are very cute. We're happy that you like us kitties! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy World Cat Day! Toby is a beauty! I hope spice finds his forever home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharing with cats is cool! Thanks for hopping! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize it was World Cat Day! May dat's why The Mama put some pics of our kibby cats on our Instagram feed yesterday...

    ~Rama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cat buddies are adorable. Our Lou Kitty will be sad to hear that he missed world cat day, but his arch enemies, Flash and Patches, will be glad to hear it's come and gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwe...Toby has the prettiest eyes! What a pretty boy!

    ReplyDelete