This is the third year, and this year's will be better than ever. The show's founder, Elly McGuire (of the very popular weekly #Petchat on Twitter), has designed lots of stylish doggy fashions! And the list of celebrities is amazing. All of this to benefit the"Angel On A Leash" program.
The historic New Yorker Hotel will be the venue for the show. David Frei, the voice of Westminster and chairman of "Angel On A Leash," will emcee the event, showcasing NYC’s New Yorkie™new Spring line of pet apparel. And if the doggie fashion wasn't enough, there'll be plenty of celebrities too, such as:
- Sonja Morgan and Carole Radziwill (Bravo TV's Real Housewives of New York City)
- Ron Harper (Five time NBA Champion)
- Logan West (Miss Teen USA 2012)
- Alyssa Campanella (Miss USA 2011)
- Peter Yarrow (Peter, Paul and Mary)
- Kenny Santucci (MTV Real World/Road Rules The Challenge)
- Lyndsey Rodriques (Former MTV host)
- Dr. Marty Goldstein (Renowned Vet and Radio Host of Ask Martha’s Vet)
- Chef Sean Olnowich (House Restaurant and Surf Lodge)
- Ruth Taylor (celebrity dog walker)
- Marie Moody (Founder and CEO Stella and Chewy)
- Nancy Novograd (CEO All Tame Animals)
And of course, Schmitty The Weather Dog! with Meteorologist Ron Trotta (the official weather team for the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show).
So we'll let you know who the lucky winner is and post pictures from the show! As long as I don't have to dress up, I'm a happy pup!
So barooooo buddies! Thanks fur stopping by!