As a recipient of the Award, we're asked to share seven things about ourselves, so here goes everything (just about) that you could know about us!
- Mom often thinks she should have nicknamed me "Velcro" 'cause I usually stick close by her. Even when I'm taking a nap, I like to keep a paw (or my face) on her!
- We both love going for car rides, to the doggy daycare, the dog park or any place that's fun. But I know right away if we're headed towards the *VET*. Mom doesn't know how I do it, even when she takes a different route.
- We're hoping to have a few backyard chickens by next Spring if mom gets her way (& she usually does, BOL)!
- I LOVE my after dinner treat. I've been known to try to skip dinner, just to get to the treat. Now mom knows to check my dish.
- I love to give "kisses and nips". Ever since I was a puppy, that's how I like to greet my human pals. It's just a quick lick on your nose followed by a little nibble!
- When I'm running in my dreams, only my back legs move. Mom says that I'm "River Dancing" in my sleep!
- I'm finally getting used to my kitty fur sibs, Wren & Sparrow…. Although Sparrow still freaks me out sometimes with her Ninja ways!
And thank you to Two Little Cavaliers, Nip & Bones, and Life With Dogs for hosting the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop