Monday, June 9, 2014

We're Back!

Hi buddies!

Sorry for being away from the blog, mom's been very busy since coming down to earth home from BlogPaws!


We've got so much to cover, she still has to do her BlogPaws "wrap-up" yet!
Mom was sorry that I wasn't able to go, but worse yet! She forgot "Flat Prudence"! Plush CK, the stand in fur the Stunning Kathy Keisha and Twitter sensation George the Duck managed to get packed for the trip out west, how could she leave my flat self behind?
*shaking head*

Well, at least she tried, BOL!



 So, despite the fact that I can open the magic cold box of goodies (known as the refrigerator by the people here) when I set my mind and nose to it, I'm pointing the paw at mom for being Mischievous on this Monday Mischief post!

 We have a lot of catching up to do pals! Some exciting product reviews are coming up and a give-away or two to boot!

Snoopy's Dog Blog

Thanks Snoopy for hosting the Monday Mischief Blog Hop! And thank you all for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Sorry your flat self got left behind. Glad Mom's catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What flat you got left behind??? What a scandal. Great job with the cold box. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cows Prudence!!! I thinks that deserves at least a TBone!!
    Just sayin'.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: glads your Moms is home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys

    Glad you're back, we get all hectic over here sometimes too!!

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete