Saturday, October 26, 2013

Howl-o-ween Is Almost Here!


Hi buddies!

       Halloween is almost here pals, and our friends at The Uncommon Dog are sharing this cool infographic with our readers! I’m pretty lucky that I don’t get “spooked” too easily, but mom does have to make sure that any candy or treats are where this scent hound can’t get to them! 


        This year, the Barker Lounge's Costume Pawty has a Super Hero/Super Villain Theme. Mom's thinking of dressing me as the "Food Bandit", nothing tasty is safe from the Food Bandit, BOL! We'll let you know how this works out!
Thanks fur stopping by and thanks to the Saturday Pet Blog Hop hosts Life With Dogs, Two Little Cavaliers and Nip & Bones fur hosting! 




8 comments:

  1. Excellent advice sweetie. Stay safe and don't let the doorbell ringing get to you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL funny a food bandit. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this infographic! I shared it on my Facebook page :)

    I can't wait for Halloween! I love handing out candy with my husband and puppers to all of the trick or treaters. Happy Howl-o-ween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TW got a bad taste in her mouth when she read The Uncommon Dog. They've been spamming all the cat blogs and everyone is hissing mad at them. They leave long comments with their info and say they didn't have our emails when they're clearly written on most blogs.

    I love Halloween cos I stand near the door and look at all the costumes. Last year we had almost 40 trick or treaters. We have tons of candy this year so come on over, Pru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you feel this way Cathy! We love all pets and want them to be safe this Halloween. We don't feel there is anything wrong with providing informative and fun infographics for bloggers to use on their blogs. We also share the links of those who post on our Facebook and Twitter pages as a way of saying thank you.

      Delete
    2. *drooling* oooh CK! I'm going to convince mom to bring me over fur some candy! She's still working on my costume fur the pawty at the Barker Lounge 'tho!

      Delete
  5. Great advice!!! I bark and bark at the little kids, so Ma has to put a bucket out now cause I scare the kiddies..boooo!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete