Monday, June 18, 2012

Mischevious Monday (Everyday)!

Hi buddies! Many of you know that I get to spend some of my days at the Barker Lounge. Well, I haven't been able to get there as often as I like due to mom being busy. But she's promised that I can go at least once a week now! Sooooo, Friday was my day. And I guess my people pals at the Lounge forgot about my "lunch-napping" skills. BOL! I managed to help myself to someone's lunch! Wrapper and all!!! It was so worth it buddies! Even 'tho mom had to keep a watch to make sure "everything" worked its way out of my system *shaking head*. (Photo courtesy of the Barker Lounge) Don't my people know by now that I can handle almost anything! Thanks fur stopping by buddies! Thanks Snoopy , Alfie , Luna & My Brown Newfies fur hosting!
Snoopy's Dog Blog

11 comments:

  1. Oh you crazy dog. Look at you in that picture looking all proud of yourself. I'm just glad you didn't get an upset tummy after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, mom was a little worried. She says my nose gets me into too much trouble!

      Delete
  2. You silly girl. That could have made you sick too. I think you just like keeping mom on her toes. he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mario! I'd like to think that I'm helping mom furget her own trouble, bol!

      Delete
  3. Oh no not more twubble with tummy , we just had the poor case of Puddles on my 'Share It Sunday' with bad tummy twubble.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a proud look. And you should be. I am glad it all came out ok. Next time un-wrap it, it tasted better.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Goose! Time was of the essence! And the foil added an extra "crunch".

      Delete
  5. Next time just take the wrapper off buddy! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow buddy - That's some serious Mischief - Mum does this silly 'not for Doggies' command for me when foods around and I think I've actually become desensitized to human food, huh? In fact when I read the start of your post - I thought you were going to tell us you were tired and had a nap at lunchtime?!

    I think Mum's overtrained me!! Doh!!

    Have fun, you great Mischief Maker,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it was really good! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SCORE! You got skills!

    ReplyDelete