Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's A New Year!

Happy New Year pals!
The new year represents a chance to start fresh, to consider how we can be better beings, do better things! So because mom likes lists, here's mine.
  • I'll do my best to listen when I'm called. It's not easy being a hound you know....
  • I'll try very hard not to beat the kitties to their cat food *shaking head, whispers* mom thinks the cat food is like doggy crack to me, whatever that is.
  •  As hard as it's going to be, I'll really try not to dig in the trash....
Mom has a list too, she wants to be better organized in the new year, to get on track with her business plans and to better keep our blog updated too!
I think between the two of us, we can make 2013 an even better year! 
Barooo buddies, thanks fur stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy Mew 'Ear, too! We will try and be good, just like you, and we'll probably do better than our humans, hahameow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for the new year and your list. Your a better dog than me.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions. We hope 2013 is a good year for you. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw dude - we put the cat's food in the pantry and only leave the door open when the cat meows to eat. No way we can trust our dogs not to eat the cat food. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year and good luck with the resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! See cats are purrfect so we don't have to make revolutions.

    ReplyDelete