Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B As In BlogPaws!

Hiya buddies!

I've let my *ahem* assistant know she needs to start paying better attention to my blog, so we've joined the "A to Z" Blogging Challenge!

Since today is April 2nd, the letter of the day is B!

 That's right, B as in BlogPaws!

 Because today is the weekly "Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop", we're combining both hops into today's post, baroooo!

       As many of you might know, I often barktend and sometimes spin a few tunes at the occasional Pawty. This year's annual BlogPaws Pawty was held in several weeks ago and as usual, it was a blast! We got to play lots of cool music and hang out with our Twitter pals, including fellow DJs @CathyKeisha & @MaggieTKat; Barktenders @PepperPom, @Whskr, @PepiSmartDog & @RoccoHavanese. Security was provided by PawLeece @BlogPawsRobbi, @CheshireK, @CarmaPoodale & @AbbeyRescueDox; Quizzes were handled by @BlogPawsChange & @BlogPawsKristin and the splendid graphics were courtesy of @TinyPearlCat & @PepiSmartDog! If you've never been to a Twitter party, you'll have to drop into one soon! They're really a lot of fun and you make a lot of new friends too! There's lots of information on the BlogPaws Events page.

     This pawty, hosted by @BlogPaws, benefited the Stray Rescue of St. Louis, a shelter in Missouri. Stray Rescue cares for 200 dogs and 100 cats!  *apaws, apaws* 

Then on top of that, we received this special award to thank us for our services! Nice!

Wondering why my assistant's name is larger than mine! *shaking head*
   
     In just a little over a month from now, mom's heading to BlogPaws! She'll be bringing my doppleganger, Flat Prudence along but don't worry. I'll be hanging with my doggy pals at the Barker Lounge, dreaming about Las Vegas! 

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. BlogPaws is pretty pawsome :) I'm glad that I got involved with everybody there. I wish I could go to the Convention, but it's not looking like that's going to happen this year. Better luck next year I guess. I hope you have fun and learn lots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think so too! Sorry you can't make it this year, but hopefully next year!

      Delete
  2. M is wishing she could go this year. She'd be happy to just get there once - if only she could turn the clock back a few years. You will have so much fun and learn so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh buddy, we wish M could come too! Mom would love to meet her in person! I'll make sure that mom stays in touch w/her during the conference! {{hugs}}

      Delete
  3. Pawsome post. Thanks for the shout-out! I love Blogpawties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go and we know it will be fun and very informative. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this Pawty of which you speak?! I wanna go! :) Do they have one every year?

    ReplyDelete