Monday, April 7, 2014

F as in Friends!


Since today's letter in the "A to Z Blog Challenge" is F, it's time for a funny story about one of my best friends!

For as long as I've lived here, my friend and his family have lived next door to us. I look for him everytime I'm in my yard *sigh*. For as long as mom has known him, she's called him Ricardo.

Well, he has been very polite and never bothered to correct her. Until one day this winter.
He's helping her dig out our car and when they were finished, she says "thank you Ricardo, you're always helping!". Then he tells her, "That's ok, but you always call me Ricardo. My name is Hugo! But that's ok too! I have an Uncle named Ricardo!"

As far as I'm concerned, he'll always be "Friend" to me 'though!


Thanks for stopping by buddies!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I so often know the dog's name and not the human's walking them, that after running into them a few times, I'm embarrassed to ask. In this case, aren't you glad Ricardo...er...Hugo cleared things up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we have problems with names too. Our park friends apart from a few are known by their dog names. This is OK till you meet them outside the park and then it is a nightmare. Oh the shame of it. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Prudence! We are glad you have a good friend, whatever his name is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Prudence! We came across your blog at Best Bully Sticks and are writing to see if you would like to do a product review!
    Please email social@bestbullysticks.com for more info. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete