Friday, April 4, 2014

D as in ........

Doggy Daycare!


Mom found the Barker Lounge for me way back when I was a puppy and are we glad she did!


I don't get there as often as I used to, but when I do, I have a blast with all my buddies! There are so many benefits of daycare for dogs including socialization with people and other dogs, lots of exercise and playtime, relief from boredom and loneliness. The dogs are assessed and put into groups depending on size, age and activity levels. Just take a guess at what group I'm in, BOL!
Photo credit: The Barker Lounge

This is my pal Matt, one of my favorites from the Lounge!

We're taking part in the "A to Z Blog Challenge", and so far we're keeping up! I'll have to give my "assistant" a special treat if we complete the challenge!

Baroooo buddies, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Doggy Day Care is the best we say for poor canines left alone all day. There should be more of it over here. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never been to doggy daycare:( I think we must be missing out on something great!

    ReplyDelete